Thanks to renewed fundraising, work is underway on longterm stored 26004. It’s been lifted and has had one of the accommodation bogies removed, it is now sitting on a coach bogie at one end. The bogie that was removed is to have the wheelsets taken out and sent down to Pullmans in Cardiff to provide parts to repair the ones that are down there. The new batteries haven’t been fitted yet as more work is required to repair the battery boxes.
- Blues and twos (and 1s and ok, some greens)
- Type Two action at Bo’ness
- Black-rimmed head code discs
- Take the High Road
- The 1986 Kirkcaldy turns: 7,808 Class 26 passenger miles!
- 26004 in the Gardens
- 26017 in Fife
- 26032 at home
- A pleasant day at Waverley and Haymarket and Dundee in July 1986
- Loco Report – end of 2019