Waiting with the 1700 to Wick and Thurso. Black discs; tablet-catcher recess; full ploughs (for the Scottish summer); variable shades of yellow round the Lucases… classic stuff!
- Blues and twos (and 1s and ok, some greens)
- Type Two action at Bo’ness
- Black-rimmed head code discs
- Take the High Road
- The 1986 Kirkcaldy turns: 7,808 Class 26 passenger miles!
- 26004 in the Gardens
- 26017 in Fife
- 26032 at home
- A pleasant day at Waverley and Haymarket and Dundee in July 1986
- Loco Report – end of 2019