To celebrate our new online home, enjoy a blast from the past – the rare groove of the Class 27 Loco Group’s Issue 0 of Circuit magazine… 27041 and 27058 on Blea Moor…? Enjoyed it? Then give some cash to a deserving BRCW Type Two near you!
- Blues and twos (and 1s and ok, some greens)
- Type Two action at Bo’ness
- Black-rimmed head code discs
- Take the High Road
- The 1986 Kirkcaldy turns: 7,808 Class 26 passenger miles!
- 26004 in the Gardens
- 26017 in Fife
- 26032 at home
- A pleasant day at Waverley and Haymarket and Dundee in July 1986
- Loco Report – end of 2019